Ok, so I may be slightly partial since one of my best friends is the project manager for these digests, but seriously, they are filled with great ideas that are extremely useful and fun!
The July digest is about Saving in the Nursery and I sure wish I had this when my girls were babies!! Since I have so many friends that either currenly have babies, are about to have babies, or are trying to decide when to have babies, I wanted to share some of my favorite things I learned in this issue!
* The This N' That section has a great list of items that are on sale in July. So handy!
* Ideas for frugally decorating for a baby...things don't HAVE to cost a fortune to be adorable!
* A great idea for a new mom gift: A nighttime basket full of things that would be helpful while up for middle of the night feedings. That would have been great to have!
* I didn't realize there were so many different types of cloth diapers!
* And, I love that, at the end, it summarizes all of the links referenced throughout.
There is so much great information and inspiration packet into these digests! And since the English major in me is addicted to quotes, here are my favorite that were included in this issues:
"The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable." ~ Lane Olinghouse (This is SO true!)
“Babies are such a nice way to start people.” ~ Don Herold (I completely agree.)
If you don't already get these Molly Green digests at Econobusters, I'd highly recommend them! Check them out here.