4.04.2011

Flea Market Fun

In February, my girls and I set up shop at a Flea Market at their school. We'd been working on various projects to sell and had a great time making them. We did ...ok... at the Flea Market, but hopefully next time there will be more advertising to get more customers in the door.

Here are some of the pictures once we were all set up.






There are still some items for sale that I will be posting on the Oges Design page. Take a look and let me know if you see anything you just have to have. My 10-year old made the t-shirts and they turned out great. My 7-year old made the adorable bowls which turned out to be very popular. In addition, there are hats, ruffle scarves, Scrabble tile keychains (pick your initial), wine charms, earrings and a few other items. Feel free to look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment