9.03.2011

Molly Saves! In The Family Room: e-digest review

I've been needing some ideas about our family room, so I was super excited to see this issue come out.

Here are a sampling of my favorite things hidden in this e-digest:
* Links to make your own floor cushions. There is just something about sitting on a comfy floor with my kids or a good book that makes a home feel so welcoming to me.
* Love the "make your own board game" idea. I've been wanting to have my girls make one for a while so that it helps with studying...Since school is back in session, now would be a great time to get on that.
* I absolutely LOVE the redone coffee table. I have the perfect map! Hmmm....I don't think I need more projects on my to-do list, but it is perfect.
* And my absolute favorite are the handmade greeting cards by my amazing college friend, Toni Riggs. She has some great ideas that are really inspirational. And handmade cards mean so much more to family and friends.

If you don't already get the Econobusters digests, check out their site here. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment