11.01.2011

Molly Saves! In the Laundry Room...e-digest review

Time for another review! And who doesn't need some savings and time saving tips when it comes to laundry? My opinion is that I would want to spend more time in the laundry room if it looks great, is organized and functions as I need. Here are some great ideas from the November Digest over at Econobusters! And wait...there are even some Thanksgiving topics in here! A must read!

* Frugal ways to save by making your own laundry detergent and fabric softener
* A checklist to teach kids how to do laundry. I'm big on having my kids learn to take care of their own things.
* The suggestion that everyone has a specific day of the week to do their laundry. (Would love to implement this in a few years when both kids are old enough to do all of their own laundry!)
* Since my kids love to Up-Cycle all kinds of things from around the house, I can see the "From Soap Box to Magazine Holder" project coming up sometime soon.
* And the organizer in me LOVES the collection of links that lead to checklists to help make your holiday season relaxing.

Enjoy!

As a wonderful side note: November 13th is World Kindness Day and the birthday of my wonderful friend that helps make this Digest a reality. Happy Birthday, TONI! I find it very fitting that you were born on World Kindness Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment